Mar 20, 2010

The Miracle and The unMiracle


Assalamualaikum & Hye ya!!
Today,something miracle happen to me..i wake up a bit late but yet i arrive work early..lucky for me and my sweet mouth, those bus driver knew me..haha..thanx to uncle maju and abg triton..

As i reach my work place,GlobalPets, i go for breakfast at Mutiara GP..

but the sad thing that happen during today work is:
1. Poor persian cat very ill and we can't guess what is the sickness..
2.FLUTD cat,Aduka still cat pee even the tube is in his Penis..

from sadness comes a happy news..
1.Kelabu has been adopted by Mutiara GP..
2.Dr Sanny [the Dr that i loved being friend with] call me a suggest me the persian cat sickness..
3.My BF [Muhammad Fairuz] belanja me Nasi Ayam without spicy [because of my pain stomach]..
4.Sleeping with my baby [Gadang]



2 comments: